Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited not pulling up songs

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hey. I just used my VDJ Content Unlimited last night for one song at a gig and it was working fine. Now today I go to search songs and it says "downloading" after I type in a song, artist or combination of song/artist but no results ever come up. What is happening? This new update seems to be doing weird things too like causing the whole program to lag and I have to restart the whole computer to fix it. Just some issues I wanted to throw out there. I typically have my laptop hooked up to a DDJ-SR but I'm experiencing the Content Unlimited problem without being hooked up to any of my equipment. Thanks!

geposted Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 8:49 pm
What's happening is nothing. I have emailed them several times on this and it's FRAUD! They don't respond, I get little to no results, I get an error message on 95% of the songs I drag into my decks. It's a mess. Not being fixed.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 4:32 pm
For goodness sake guys, read the forum! An official statement was posted six days ago.

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 5:26 pm
Look here, and here.

LOCKED AS REDUNDENT BY AMAHM

geposted Sun 30 Oct 16 @ 8:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)