Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: load/unload problem

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys..

Working on a skin and want the load button to work as unload when holded for 500ms.

so far my button code look like this:

<button class="buttonsmall" action="deck 1 load" query="loaded ? play ? blink : on : off">
<Tooltip>LOAD\nLoad track to deck\nBlinking when track is playing</Tooltip>
<pos x="900-92" y="154"/>
<icon x="414" y="1706" width="26" height="29"/>
</button>

what do i have to add to the first line to make it work ?

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 10:56 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
action="holding ? deck 1 unload : deck 1 load"

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 11:36 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
nvm

geposted Wed 14 Dec 16 @ 11:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
btw, not sure if you have that button nested inside some <deck></deck> node, but if you haven't, then the query="..." action should also have deck x in front of loaded and play, otherwise, it would indicate the status of whatever deck is the default.

geposted Thu 15 Dec 16 @ 12:55 am
WWDJdkPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
btw, not sure if you have that button nested inside some <deck></deck> node, but if you haven't, then the query="..." action should also have deck x in front of loaded and play, otherwise, it would indicate the status of whatever deck is the default.

I have it nested...

Decided to use your multi touch skin as a base for a 4 deck version with 2 mic's routed permanently to 2 decks aswell, to gain use of effects on them.
Also needed all faders for the deck to been shown, no matter what deck is in focus.

So basicly fiddling around with some buttons and other stuff to re-position things to make room, without loosing to much

geposted Thu 15 Dec 16 @ 10:18 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)