Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-SB Failed To Connect

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello, I have used VDJ since I first got my DDJ-SB. And have registered it and have a liscense for it. Since I have gotten into production recently, I have had to clear up a lot of unnecessary space, so I fully reset my laptop. I re downloaded VDJ8, and signed back into my profile and still have my controller registered, but it says failed to connect everytime.. When I plug it in, my laptop (windows) picks it up, but doesn't connect.. Help??

geposted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 7:20 am
Make sure windows are not using it's soundcard as their default playback/communications device and try again

geposted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 12:52 pm
I have set the "speakers" back to default playback/comm. but I still have the same results. The only other option is the RCA plug-in option for sound, but does not change any of the results.
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Make sure windows are not using it's soundcard as their default playback/communications device and try again

geposted Tue 07 Feb 17 @ 6:23 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does it help if u right-click on the VirtualDJ icon and choose "run as admin" ?

If not, try this .. http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=other&search=fixnomidi

Also disable your Antivirus (if any) and see if that helps.

Use a USB History Cleaner (there used to be an app called USBlivion or similar) to clean the registries of all USB devices on your computer and try to re-plug your controller.

geposted Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 1:34 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :

This fixed my issue. Had to restart VDJ after making the change and it started responding again. Thanks!

geposted Wed 08 Feb 17 @ 1:39 pm
i tried all i can do it fail to connect

geposted Thu 18 Apr 19 @ 1:07 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)