Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Karaoke singer rotation - Page: 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mike44PRO InfinityMember since 2010
I think the thing that's missing is the actual karaoke rotation. As it is now you have to drag a song to the list in order to add a name. I have alot of people who sign up without a song so they can get into the rotation and then decide later what song they want to sing. It would be nice if you could keep a list of names and add more than one song to each name if you wanted and then when their songs were played the names would stay in the rotation so you could add more songs if they decided to keep singing. This is how I do my rotation on slips of paper but I think Virtual dj could make this work the same way.

geposted Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 1:35 am
bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I must agree with Mike44 .great if you would do that

geposted Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 10:09 am
bazooo wrote :
I must agree with Mike44 .great if you would do that

I agree as well!! I was just talking to someone today about that.

geposted Mon 22 Jan 18 @ 8:21 pm
I tried the saved key change thing, and it didn't work on either of my computers, am I doing something wrong?

geposted Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 6:59 pm
KJ Kay-ZPRO SubscriberMember since 2019
I'd love to move from Karma to V-DJ, but the features are just not there yet.

I add singers before I add songs. And when I double click on a singer it brings up their History.

Everything else I need for my show is in V-DJ.

Please add this.

geposted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 2:16 am
I along with everyone else would LOVE a rotation manager. All is easy as pie until you have 20-40 singers in your rotation. PLEASE we are begging for a simple solution that allows you to keep the names and rotate them to the bottom as they sing.

I also cannot make the "saved key changes" for karaoke to work on any computer that I have tried it on.

geposted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 5:41 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)