Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help Mapping CBG to knob

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I worked with VDJ7 and i was able to figure it out. VDJ8 is a bit different with mapping.. i have figured out most all my favorite settings but stuck on one.

I have VDJ8 with a Denon MC6000mk1. i do not videomix so i use the param1&2 buttons for beat tap and the param knobs 1&2 for adjusting the CBG "left or right"

I am stuck on getting the right code for the knobs. i see button config's for "+ or -" but not a setting for a dial or knob..

i can get it moving just one way or the other but not "turn left=go left / turn right=go right"
example:
"deck 1 adjust_cbg +0.02" or "deck 1 adjust_cbg -0.02"

Does anyone have any idea? thanks
John

geposted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 2:30 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For knobs (faders) that have physical start/end positions , you can only use them with values that start from 0% and end to 100% (or other percentage), as it needs to divide the used area into portions. So for cbg , you cant use it.

For endless encoders (that dont have physical start/end positions), you can have.
param_bigger 0 ? deck 1 adjust_cbg +0.02 : deck 1 adjust_cbg -0.02 (or without the deck x part if the encoder is present on both sides)

geposted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 3:09 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)