Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New VDJ 8 updates

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

rhousePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Has anyone had any issues after installing the last 2 updates?
I run VDJ 8 with a Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller.

After installing the last 2 updates I find that VDJ 8 just stops playing a track.
This is the only issue and it only happens once during a 2 hour show.

Any ideas folks?

Robert
DJ Rhouse

geposted Wed 05 Apr 17 @ 9:58 pm
I'm having problems also with the last 2 updates, I'm getting Static or maybe Clipping in the outputs and headphones, wish I had saved the previous Version to (Virtual DJ v8.2 b3663).

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 12:04 am

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 1:46 pm
DJSFMPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Yes I am having trouble with the new update. I have no booth mic. It worked fine before the update. There is a setting to click booth mic on. I have that checked but nothing has changed. I did read another feed here and tried all of their options with regard to the config setting. Nothing is working. I am running a Denon MC6000MK2 for a controller. Any words of wisdom?

geposted Thu 06 Apr 17 @ 5:11 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Isn't the mic channel routed by the hardware?

As far as I can see there is a Booth Assing knob on the right site of the controller.
Set it to Master (MRS) and try again if the mic comes through the booth now.

geposted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 7:26 am
PachN wrote :
a Booth Assing knob

LOL

I think that should say Booth Assign. :-)

geposted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 10:42 pm
rhousePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just had another fail on the recent update. Had to delete VDJ altogether. I will try to reinstall.

geposted Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 8:27 pm
my virtual dj needs to be on v720 to recognize ddj1000 and it won't update past 675

geposted Sat 15 Dec 18 @ 5:27 am
You don't need to totally rely on updates within VDJ. Just download the latest build and install that.

geposted Sat 15 Dec 18 @ 8:43 am
Rio420PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Im having issues signing in to my Deezer account, it does not allow me to sign in

geposted Sat 15 Dec 18 @ 9:35 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)