Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mac Bug - Issue with history order

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I'm running into an issue at one of my gigs where the bar has a shared computer for all the DJs.

Details: Mac OSX, VDJ running lastest version. My music is loaded on a 1TB external drive formatted to Fat32 (I also use this drive on my regular system (Win 10) and don't have this issue).

The issue is looking at history playlists, they are frequently all out of order, and no amount of sorting seems to get them back into the right order. After a quick glance at the various data in the various columns, it appears the issue is the data in the "Play Time" column is wrong - it's showing the time last played, not the play time in that specific set. That's a huge problem if I've had other shows in between as any tracks played at those other shows now come up out of order.

I have no idea how to adjust my settings so that Virtual is "seeing" the correct information again in the play time category. Any suggestions are appreciated.

geposted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 4:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant reproduce.. Here is a History from a date i was loading the same track just for test purposes.
As you may see, the Play Time was properly registered and the Last Play Time is correctly the same for the same track (last time i loaded and played that track). so the 2 fields correctly get updated here.

Can you post any pics showing more details on your issue ?

geposted Fri 07 Apr 17 @ 2:41 pm
Sort by play time. Works every time for me

geposted Fri 14 Apr 17 @ 4:17 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)