Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: EQ/Gain effects disabled to internal "master output" whenever VDJ is connected to my controller

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

ZolteaPRO InfinityMember since 2013
So basically, I got a fancy twitch license to stream monstercat songs without fear of DMCA. I intend to use that to teach a friend the basics of mixing. The problem is however, I mix using EQ/channel faders, and without gain adjustments the output is clipping over twitch. On the VirtualDJ Audio I have it set to feed VDJ's "master" output to a USB soundcard I have plugged in so I can push that directly to twitch. My controller however, the American Audio VMS4.1, has its own built-in soundcard. Whenever VDJ detects that my controller is plugged in, it causes only the channel faders to affect the output to VDJ's "master", and causes the EQ knobs and gain knobs to have no effect whatsoever on the output to master. Once I turn off the controller the knobs work as normal. Is there any way to make the knobs continue to function when the controller is plugged in?

geposted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 6:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
In the controller section of the config dialog, look for the ONINIT key, and remove the fake_mixer and fake_eq commands there.

geposted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 6:51 pm
ZolteaPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Thanks a lot!

geposted Tue 11 Apr 17 @ 6:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)