Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Content Unlimited Cant Find Songs When logged in

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

PBIZZLEHome userMember since 2017
I bought a content unlimited license and when I log into my account I can not find many songs once I actually log in. Any one else have this issue? I can log into version 7 and find the song same song. Specific song example Outkast Hey Ya.

geposted Mon 08 May 17 @ 4:34 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Whether the result appears in VDJ7 or not is not a reliable test due to it being an older version that is no longer updated as requirements change.

If you're using VDJ8 and you can't get a result for a particular search then it means that it's not available in your catalog I'm afraid.

Most online catalogs have regional restrictions that will be applied.

geposted Mon 08 May 17 @ 5:05 pm
So why does it show up when I am logged out and I do a search in version 8?

geposted Mon 08 May 17 @ 9:15 pm
PBIZZLE wrote :

This is what I get when searching for Hey Ya using CU iDJPool (the original one)
I'm doing the search from Denmark

Maybe your search settings are wrong, or there is something different about your specific region...

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 6:02 am
PBIZZLE wrote :

Because you can also search in CU when you don't have a subscription (or if you're not logged in). You can even play a song, but it will stop after 30 seconds...

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 8:12 am
I do have a CU subscription. Yeah somethings weird I have VPN I've tired a couple servers over in Europe with no change. I noticed this message in my email even though I know the payment went through reaching out to support again.

We wanted to let you know we are having difficulty processing your order. If you have not received your Content Unlimited confirmation email(s), your order has not been completed successfully. We value your business and wish for you to return in order to successfully complete your purchase.

To resolve the issue, please come back to the Atomix Productions portal page and re-select the product you wish to order. You may want to pay special attention to the payment information in your order to confirm it is correct and current - or perhaps use an alternate credit card.

Please disregard this message if you feel it is in error.

Thank you for shopping at Atomix Productions.

geposted Tue 09 May 17 @ 11:50 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
PBIZZLE wrote :
Yeah somethings weird I have VPN I've tired a couple servers over in Europe with no change

Using a VPN like that won't get around regional catalog restrictions with ContentUnlimited.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 9:58 am
Where are the regional settings set then? Anybody in the US able to find Outkast Hey Ya or Michael Jackson Billie Jean I practically cant find a single song when logged in.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 12:48 pm

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 12:52 pm
I guess it is a regional thing, because I don't get either of those tracks here. It does not affect me because I own these popular tracks.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 7:40 pm
Probably regional then indeed, I can find (and play) both songs in CU over here.

geposted Wed 10 May 17 @ 8:55 pm
yourlive wrote :
Probably regional then indeed, I can find (and play) both songs in CU over here.

I can too (in Denmark)

geposted Thu 11 May 17 @ 12:34 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)