Forum: General Discussion
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Virtual dj will...
Topic: Virtual dj will not install
geposted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 12:15 am
geposted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 12:40 am
geposted Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 8:52 am
geposted Wed 28 Jun 17 @ 9:03 pm
1. Make sure you have a Spotify Premium subscription
2. Use a real Spotify login - using a Facebook login has caused problems in the past
3. Go to the "Online Music"->"Spotify" folder in VDJ.
4. Click the login link that appears in the center pane
5. Login. If you still have problems try logging into Spotify's webpage and see if you need to change settings for "Set a password for your devices"
6. Do a search, and drag n drop one of the results to of of the decks
7. Wait for a couple of minutes (Spotify has a download speed limit on their open API) until the track is fully downloaded and analyzed (or you can start playing it when it's partly downloaded)
8. Remember that Spotify doesn't support download to cache or offline play. Only Content Unlimited and Pulselocker do that
9. If you want faster download speed get a Deezer account instead. The content is about the same as Spotify, but the download speed is much faster (But remember that Deezers doesn't support download to cache or offline play either)
10. IMO: Don't rely on any of the Online Music options for all you music for a gig. It's more useful for getting a couple of tracks pr gig that you don't have locally
geposted Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 2:38 am
geposted Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 8:47 pm
geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 10:08 am
I try to install it 32 bit download still nothing I tried to uninstall and start over still nothing I bought another computer Toshiba and it goes perfectly but the one I had it on originally just will not take the software I need to have it installed on my original laptop
someone please help
geposted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 8:01 am
1. Make a Backup of ../Documents/VirutalDJ (in case you want to save your settings, history etc...)
2. Delete ../Documents/VirtualDJ
3. Delete ../Program Files (x86)/VirtualDJ
4. Delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VirtualDJ" from regedit.exe
Now everything regarding VDJ is deleted from your system.
Download from here and try again to install it:
geposted Wed 28 Mar 18 @ 9:43 am