Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC7000 Track Remining LED indicator

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

FuchiKPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey team,

so I am optimistic that this is something which can be done with the scripts.

The LED around the job dials should have the ability to display remaining track time. It is set by default to flash when there's 30000ms remaining using the code

songpos_remain 30000ms ? blink : var '@mc7000ringmode'

this is under the JOG_LEDMODE key

The LED_JOG key displays the track rotation using get_rotation

I want the LEDs to display the relative time remaining as usually is shown on the platters in the default skin, this is because I am shifting to a more controller centric usage and want to stop using a skin with platters.

I don't need to see the rotation element, so that can be dropped if necessary.

I can get the LEDs to show the relative position, but only as a single light, not as a section. So I just get this one lone led, slowly moving around the jog.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Cheers

Ell ~_^

geposted Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 8:08 am
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I remember playing a bunch with this when I was working on the MCX8000 mapper with the Atomix guys. I wanted to elapse the lights around the platter as well, however I wasn't able to figure it out. (I think this is more firmware on the unit than in software. I don't think we have that level of midi control on the lights.)

geposted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 12:39 am
Take a look inside the mapping of the Denon DN-SC2900. If every single LED could be mapped, this should be possible.

But as dcomo posted, this is more FW-related, and we don't have that level of midi controls on the LEDs

geposted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 5:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)