Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SZ 2 (Update issue)

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,
My DDJ SZ2 have a problem with new updates (i can't go to songs folder's with selector knob) !!! only working old version (v.8.2 3752). new update's didn't work ...

geposted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 9:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Dont see any changes for the BROWSE knob of the DDJ-SZ2 in the last update.
Is this with the "factory default" mapping ?
What does the BROWSE knob do when pushed ?
Normally it should go to the Songs List if the focus is on the Folders List and the current folder has tracks. If it doesnt, then it should either focus the next folder or expend the current folder and focus on the 1st subfolder.

It's the BACK button that is used to go from songs to folders.

The above is the behavior of the BROWSE knob since the very beginning of the DDJ-SZ2 support

In case you need some other behavior in your custom mapping, please let us know to provide you the necessary actions

geposted Tue 18 Jul 17 @ 10:52 pm
when i use knob (click ) i cant go to inside my song folders , but old version (v.8.2 3752) working good , after this all updates not working , and i cant go to inside folder and i cant loding songs to my deck !!! , i upload this problem on facebook vdj group , i can send video or i can show u this problem on video call !! how i contact you ??? pls help me !!! this problem came with updates !!! still my 3752 , working good !!!

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 1:44 pm
efxmasterz wrote :
how i contact you ?

You contact him right here, just like you are doing
djdad probably helped build the mapper for the SZ2, so he's one of the best to talk to about such issues
I'm sure he'll get back to you

geposted Wed 19 Jul 17 @ 3:37 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)