Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Saving several controller set ups

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I believe is was several years ago VDJ 8. An option for adding several controller set ups, which makes easier to have to do a whole new set up for controllers,etc
it creates a folder for each set up, but for some reason, every time I have the setting's set up for another type of equipment . I have 3 folders, has different names so I know what set up to use, but every time I add a new set up, it always overrides or changes the last setup, luckily I took pictures of all the settings,
There must be something I am doing wrong when I hit save. , because when I go back to the 3 folders it changes the first listed folder to a new set up,
So can someone help me out on this option, I have 4 different types of equipment, this is the most awesome option, makes it easier to switch to a different setup by going to click a particular folder. For the setup. I feel really stupid, there has to be something I am doing wrong. a step that I am missing. I watch the video before, it might be in the video I might be missing, any help would be awesome, Thanking you in advacne
Thanks
scotty

geposted Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 2:53 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)