Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Shop demo mode

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I accidentally put my VDJ in demo shop mode and when I go into the settings and try to change it back it doesn't save so I'm stuck in this mode that restarts VDJ automatically every 5 minutes. HELP!! I also do not want to have to go back and reset all of the settings I changed.

geposted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 10:24 pm
open options and change to default 2 deck skin. you won't lose settings.

geposted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 10:31 pm
I accidentally had sex with my wife and now I have a 15 year old ....

geposted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 10:33 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
open options and change to default 2 deck skin. you won't lose settings.

Sorry for the ignorance, could you be a little more specific? I did go in and change the skin to the one you specified, but still keep getting the message and its restarting every 5 minutes.. again, sorry..I'm a little new with this program and really frustrating/impossible to dj with this mode on.

geposted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 11:05 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I accidentally had sex with my wife and now I have a 15 year old ....

Lol, I actually I like the sarcasm. I get it. I sound like an idiot. Your comment is much appreciated *rolls eyes*

geposted Sat 07 Oct 17 @ 11:08 pm
You have to either edit the settings.xml file to turn off demo mode, or to delete the entire settings.xml file all together (which means that you will loose all your settings and that you will reset VirtualDj back to factory default state)

geposted Sun 08 Oct 17 @ 1:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)