Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: play and crossfade together
Is there a shortcut or custom button setting that would allow me to press it and it would start that deck and start the crossfade from the other deck to that deck at the same time? Thanks!

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 3:50 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
play & auto_crossfade 15000ms

geposted Sat 11 Nov 17 @ 8:01 pm
Thanks!

geposted Thu 21 Dec 17 @ 4:03 am
This might be a bit much, but is there a way to take this further and also stop the deck that was playing and insert the next song. So let's say, fade from deck a, start deck b and crossfade to b, and then stop deck a and insert next song.

Thanks if anyone has any ideas!

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 10:39 pm
Hmmm....

If you don't want to do any actual DJing, why not just use automix?

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 11:06 pm
I'm trying to build a skin for ceremonies and very basic events. There were standard buttons for each deck in swift elite that I have used for the last 12 years that did this. It was very convenient for certain instances.

geposted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 11:12 pm
Ok, so I don't mean to sound stupid but I can't find the answer I'm looking for

How can I set the play and crossfade together?

Here's the scenario, I have a track loaded on deck one and deck two. While track one is playing, I want to start deck two at any point in the song and auto crossfade to the second deck and have deck one stop. I'd like to do this for both video and audio.

I've seem many things posted with different answers. I see scripts and such but if that's the answer, where do I put the script.

I'm using Virtual DJ 2021

Thanks

CG

geposted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 2:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
faderStart option?

geposted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 4:12 pm
Custom button - mix_and_load_next ?

geposted Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 11:30 am
how to make a song play automatically when crossfader transition from deck A to B or ether

geposted Sat 11 Feb 23 @ 9:19 am