Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Noticing bugs here - 8.2 b3954

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi All - What's up with these bugs?

-Not all tracks I'm playing are being "marked by the software. Some are, some aren't. Yes the whole song was played.

- Software doesn't stop the accidental loading of a song on to a deck already playing. Yes, the setting (loadsecurity) in options is ON.

geposted Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 2:57 am
Load security and history recording will only work if the deck fader is up. That's your problem.

Not a bug it's by design.

geposted Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 3:27 am
kradcliffe is right

If VDJ thinks the volume of a track to master out wasn't high enough, it won't consider it as playing (security) or played (history)

...which makes sense to me :)

geposted Sat 25 Nov 17 @ 1:28 pm
NrgPlyrPRO InfinityMember since 2004
These are tracks I've literally played lol. Not just cued up. Volume up, normal stuff. That's why I brought this up.
The load security is still an issue too. The fader is of course up, because a track is currently playing when this happened to me.

The only caveat I can say is I'm seeing this when I use the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer. When I use my SX, I don't have this problem I don't think.

geposted Sun 26 Nov 17 @ 7:57 pm
NrgPlyr wrote :
These are tracks I've literally played lol. Not just cued up. Volume up, normal stuff. That's why I brought this up.
The load security is still an issue too. The fader is of course up, because a track is currently playing when this happened to me.

The only caveat I can say is I'm seeing this when I use the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 mixer. When I use my SX, I don't have this problem I don't think.

1) There's a specific time limit under which tracks are marked as played. You can change that limit on settings.
2) When you're using an external mixer VirtualDJ doesn't know if your deck faders are up or down, unless the mixer is MIDI capable and it's mapped as a fake mixer. So, do you connect your DJM-900NXS2 with your computer via a USB cable ? Do you see the faders on VirtualDJ moving up/down ?

geposted Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 5:50 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)