Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Billing Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi guys,
I decided to subscribed 2 years ago to vdj pro and chose the monthly payment with direct debit opposed to the one off payment, thinking I was paying in installment and eventually once I paid the full amount and maybe a little more because of the installments, the charges would stop and I'll be fully covered. Unfortunately, I just realised I have been charged every single month since Dec 18 2015 making it almost 2 years for a total £465.

I'm confused, Why am i still been charged ? Haven't I paid well above the sum of the one time purchased which was only $299?

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 8:23 pm
i'm going to guess you didn't read what you were doing when you subscribed.
the monthly subscription is not and has never been an 'installment plan'

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 8:43 pm
mysticaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Yes I guessed I didn't read it properly and I was been naived, thinking the payment would have stopped long time ago.

Anyway I have messaged the support team, hopefully I can work something out with them.

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 8:55 pm
If I were you, I'd stop the subscription and buy the pro infinity because in another 2 years, another £465 down the drain.

Dunno if ATomix can give you a break because Subscription is a monthly payment (until you stop it), and not a installment plan.

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 9:51 pm
The 'pay monthly' method of obtaining a licence works well for me as I only do a few gigs each year, so I can dip in and out of the subscription as and when I need it.
It does worry me that you have been paying out for 2 years and didnt realise something was wrong....Time to get a grip on your finances I would say.

geposted Mon 04 Dec 17 @ 10:37 pm
I know that you said that you are confused, but the math is quite simple, and explained here.

geposted Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 7:14 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)