Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Home Plus licence - Page: 2
Why would you not want to use the controller's audio? That's the whole idea!

geposted Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 10:26 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
dannymack wrote :
I just purchased numark party mix and am trying to reconfigure the sound to come from the computer/bluetooth speakers. Can that be done in Virtual DJ LE8? Am I stuck with having to use the controller's sound card as the master? Thanks!

With your version there are limitations on sound mapping and such. The full version would allow you to configure the audio to do what you are asking. Is there a way you can connect your current speakers to the controller? As groovin is suggesting, the audio card in the controller would be better sounding and preferred over an internal sound card in most cases.

geposted Wed 02 Jan 19 @ 11:44 pm
Hello, I'm a beginning dj and don't know what license is best for me on VirtualDJ. If I buy the plus license for home use, is it possible to connect with big music installations used for parties? Or can I only connect with my DJ controller with a home license?

geposted Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 3:35 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
With a Plus license you can connect to the type of controller that you bought a license for.
You can connect this controller to however big sound system you want.

Keep in mind that the Plus license does not allow you to play for money though. So if you are earning money dj'ing on this big sound system you still need a Pro license. (if it's for charity it's still ok)

geposted Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 3:46 pm
The home plus licence is for lifetime?
I have a numark partymix, can i configurate it to play like in pro version? using pre-listen, record and so on?
wich features this licence alows?

geposted Mon 11 Oct 21 @ 9:10 pm

geposted Mon 11 Oct 21 @ 9:14 pm
Hallo ich habe ein Partymix habe es 2 monate kostenlos spielen können und habe heute die Home licenze gekauft weil ich nur so in Familie auflegen will jetzt funktioniert das irgendwie nicht oder übernimmt es nicht die licenze ist aber aktiv für den Party mix bitte um Hilfe

geposted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 10:34 pm