Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: No sound

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Just got vdj8.2 I have no sound from either headphones or speakers. Ive attached my configuration. Can anyone assist?
I tried to attach it won't work: so its: master --2 mixtrack platinum (wasapi) chan 1 & 2
headphones -- 2-mixtrack platinum (wasapi) chan 1&2

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 2:54 am
Check this out. I would think that the headphone would be 3&4?

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 3:22 am
i changed it to that with headphones on channels 3&4, still no sound. Also removed VDJ8 and re-installed it, still no sound. I can see the meters moving on the mixtrack platinum though.

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 3:23 pm
I also have the mixtrack pro ii and it works fine with VDJ8.2 with those settings master 1,2, headphones: 3,4. The Platinum doesn't I can't figure out with the issue is.

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 3:37 pm
Are your speakers and headphone plugged directly into the mix track?

is the master volume on the mixtrack turned up and the cue volume turned up?

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 4:11 pm
yes they are connected and all of those are turned up.

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 4:25 pm
probably best post a screen cap of the audio setup in vdj

also make sure the mixtrack is not the default audio device for windows

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 5:50 pm
Im not able to attach an image is there another method?

geposted Sat 30 Dec 17 @ 11:11 pm
also, it works with serato fine, just not with vdj8.2.

geposted Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 6:17 pm

geposted Sun 31 Dec 17 @ 8:13 pm
already done that...there must be a bug with VDJ8.2 and the mixtrack platinum. It does not work correctly with this unit.

geposted Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 12:02 am
beekanePRO InfinityMember since 2014
I have the platinum as well. it contains 2 soundcards. if you set these in windows as the default playback device ( or not, as long as you can test the soundcards) and then perform the windows speaker tests (it must show quadraphonic setup and the test sound come from the speakers and from deck itsellf ( the headphones connector i guess. has a lower sound) .. then you know if the hardware works on windows level. the vdj issue is not uncommon i think. sometimes i have issues with the deck and sound. do you have amplified speakers?, could they be the reason? use the pro III skin and test again.) do you select the correct controller in vdj ( as you mentioned another controller does work fine?). and if not sure - test with serato, i comes with that software also. so it should be working. then you will know where to look for the issue.

just my humble thoughts on this

good luck

geposted Thu 11 Jan 18 @ 3:28 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)