Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Pro Audio / Video Effects Required

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi...Sean here,
So I have been a club Dj for over 17yrs & owned pretty much every software out there. VDj after the new 8 version is really good but the only lacking factor that puts it behind for pro users is its perfection in EFFECTS....be it Audio or Video. Pls make sure this part is stepped up, as others using Traktor or Serato, play around with at the club with some crazy effects to perfection. This makes me feel backward when I hit the decks. Either you guys tie up with a pro effects company for audio & video as a plugin, which I don't mind buying or sought this out in house pls. I had Vdj pro 7 years ago but never really liked it, but now its back on my computer & 8 is kickass. Effects are very important to show our skills. this new company called Djuced has some kickass effects like FADE TO GREY , etc... we need more new age kinda macro effects, where its all done & tweaked by the company, not us figuring out which parameter is right... & keep resetting it every time we play. its frustrating. Pls also suggest where to buy pro effects for Djs or 1 VST that has multiple effects. Don't get me wrong but I had to tell the Mixvibes company people to change a few things on their software years ago & now you see they have something good but not great. Sold the dam thing eventually. We need production level pro effects..... Love to hear from you guys asap... Thanks - Sean

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 5:50 am

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:20 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
A lot of people recommends this effect. Can you suggest a hardware to us with Turnado for easy execution?

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 10:41 am
personally i use a Launch Control with a custom mapping

https://us.novationmusic.com/launch/launch-control#

i like to be able to adjust each knob and this unit has 16, 8 for each deck.

some people may prefer to use 1 knob and use the dictator control.

watch some of the videos on the turnado site you will see what i mean.

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 11:31 am
wickedmix wrote :
personally i use a Launch Control with a custom mapping
https://us.novationmusic.com/launch/launch-control#
i like to be able to adjust each knob and this unit has 16, 8 for each deck.
some people may prefer to use 1 knob and use the dictator control.
watch some of the videos on the turnado site you will see what i mean.

You should really make a tutorial/demo video on this.
Including the custom mapping and the integrating it with VDJ

geposted Fri 09 Feb 18 @ 11:38 am
Thanks a TON Wickedmix... Love the suggestion :) & the others too. I'm off exploring the effects .

geposted Sat 10 Feb 18 @ 7:59 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)