Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Change postion of scratchwave Deck 2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

How can i change the postion of the scratchwave of Deck 2 only?

XML:
<define class="songpos" classdeck="2" colorPlayed="#00a5e4" colorBass="#7a0005" colorMed="#e4000d" colorHigh="#e97f81" >
<size width="642+40" height="38"/>
<cues>
<size width="7" height="38"/>
<pos x="244" y="233"/>
<up x="887" y="1373"/>
<down x="911" y="1373"/>
<over x="864" y="1373"/>
<clipmask x="836" y="1389"/>
</cues>
</define>

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 12:04 pm
What skin is that? Why only deck 2 - is it OK in deck 1? If the size (width) is OK in deck 1 then just use that same size for deck 2.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 12:26 pm
groovindj wrote :
What skin is that? Why only deck 2 - is it OK in deck 1? If the size (width) is OK in deck 1 then just use that same size for deck 2.

As you can see it is okay on Deck 1. But on the Deck 2 I want the songposition on the left side and the Elapsed time on the right side. The size is also okay on Deck 2, but i want to change the position.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 12:40 pm
So you want the right deck to be a mirror image of the left deck?

I now see from the close up image that everything else is in place - only the waveform needs to be moved left.

I will ask again - what skin is it? The code you posted doesn't contain the x and y co-ordinates of the songpos waveform, so you need to look elsewhere in the skin for that.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 1:34 pm
groovindj wrote :
So you want the right deck to be a mirror image of the left deck?

I now see from the close up image that everything else is in place - only the waveform needs to be moved left.

I will ask again - what skin is it? The code you posted doesn't contain the x and y co-ordinates of the songpos waveform, so you need to look elsewhere in the skin for that.

Skin is the the Thing, i want to modify it for my own use only. Yes only the waveform needs to be moved left. That was my problem that there where no x and y co-ordinates in the code. I have delete it and set it manualy, that works fine for me.

Thank you!

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 4:19 pm
DJ-Elliot wrote :
there where no x and y co-ordinates in the code

Not in the part you quoted (that was only the class definition), but it would have been in the skin XML somewhere - the part(s) that use the definition.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 4:28 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
While any decent skinner could sit and study the skin to figure out what to do, I do believe the skin creator is german, try message him, he can explain in your common tongue, which should be more instructive than 3rd parties.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 9:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Search in your XML file for ... class="songpos"
Except the <define> part that you found, there must be at least another skin element that will look like .. <songpos .... class="songpos"
Inside that element, there should be a <pos line where you need to edit the x="" value

If you find that and e.g.you change it from x="100" to x="50" then you also need to add 50 pixels to the <size width="" of the <define>
If the same class on the same deck is called/used in various places and changing its width affects other panels as well, you could add a <size width="" height=""/> in the <songpos> element. When a class is called, its <size> will not be used if the skin element has such a line.

geposted Tue 20 Mar 18 @ 11:26 pm
Thank you djdad, i have found a entry with <songpos .... class="songpos", so i can change it

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 6:56 pm
You could have a direkt contact with me; just wondering, why you don't ask me about this little modification....
Who cares, problem is solved ;o)

geposted Wed 21 Mar 18 @ 7:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)