Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: DDJ SB3

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Any way to use this controller with VDJ? Serato sucks!

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 12:45 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 12:55 am
Thanks but not working for me. If I uninstall and then re install will I lose my music?

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:21 am
NO, but remember to say "NO" when it ask if you want to uninstall settings, or something like that.

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:25 am
Cool. Thanks. I'll try that

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:26 am
Remember, when that window pops up, say "NO".

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:30 am
Tried that. No luck.

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no need to re-install, un-install anything at all.

The DDJ-SB3 is currently supported in Early Access Build ( what is Early Access ? ) and in order to get this Build, you need to enable EarlyAccessUpdates setting from VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab, re-start VirtualDJ, wait for a minute to download the update and click Yes to the prompt question.

Especially for the DDJ-SB3, which was not initially included in the Early Access Build, right after you update VirtualDJ to EA, you may need to wait for a minute and then restart. This 2nd step is for VirtualDJ to silently update the controllers files and get the latest push we did for this unit.

Here is the manual you suggest to read for further information regarding its functionality in VirtualDJ
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsb3.html

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 1:54 am
Works a little. Play and pause lights don't work and no sound through the headphones.

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 2:25 am
Ok. Now I think I got it. Thanks for the help.

geposted Fri 23 Mar 18 @ 2:30 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)