Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Filter folders for library management

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

It's becoming frustratingly obvious to me, that the majority of the music in my library is no longer needed. I would say well over 50% of the songs in my 10k ish collection could be deleted, and it would make for a more enjoyable DJ'ing experience, if more of the songs I browse/scroll through were actually viable options.

I'm looking for some good filter folder scripts that may help me root out large chunks of unneeded music, so after a quick check I can start deleting tracks by the hundred.

The scripts I'm thinking of:

1:
Track was added over 6 months ago
Track hasn't been played more than 3 times (ever)

2:
Track was added over 3 months ago
Track hasn't been played for 1 year

Could someone be so kind to give me the scripts for the above ideas, also feel free to suggest any other scripts you may consider useful.

Thanks

geposted Sun 03 Jun 18 @ 12:57 pm
exists = 1 and days since first seen >= 180 and Play Count <= 3

exists = 1 and days since first seen >= 90 and days since last play > 365

geposted Sun 03 Jun 18 @ 3:42 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Thank you

geposted Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 1:48 pm
Is there a way to switch a group of filter folders from being set to Database and set to being Folder recursive instead?

Or, is there a way to point the Filters folder to look at a specific folder and its sub-folders?

Why do I ask? I spin several different genres and combos for genres. I mix harmonically a lot. When I am doing a world beat set I do not what to see any of the tunes from a majority of my library folders, but I do want to see results from all the different world beat type folders I have.

Thanks in advance for any and all comments

geposted Tue 19 Feb 19 @ 8:31 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ Riot Grrrl wrote :
Or, is there a way to point the Filters folder to look at a specific folder and its sub-folders?

add
filepath contains "desired_folder_name_here"

to your filter

geposted Tue 19 Feb 19 @ 9:42 pm
Thanks!

and I need to manually add that and then change that for each folder as I want to change the focus?

geposted Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 4:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Of course not:

You can change scope of your filter from "Database" to "Folder (Recursive)"

Usage: Browse your folder then apply filter

It's no more a Filter folder but a Filter for folders

geposted Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 10:11 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)