Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: RANDOM SHADE FOR EACH TRACK

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

bumpePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Virtual DJ 2018.

When playing audio and the shade loads, is it possible to have a different random shade for each loaded track but unlike the current behavior the loaded shade to remain the same for the entire duration of the track?

I am not very keen on the current random settings where the shades are changing every few seconds.

I would like to have each shade go for the entire duration of the song.

Thanks.

geposted Thu 28 Jun 18 @ 6:33 am
or a set of things you can do in the settings , ie , link to song or play songs or link shade to sampler .. the future is looking unreal with this effect. a tumb nail beside each shader would also be slick so i know what s what

geposted Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 5:28 am
Shaders on the sample pads!

geposted Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 4:41 pm
[quote=groovindj]Shaders on the sample pads![/quote

Now ya Talkin, excellent idea

geposted Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 4:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I can see a few new verbs needed here.

shader_select (relative, name)
shader_beats (change number including zero, entire song, counter reset)
shader_move ( beat move bool, second param sensitivity if that can by done)

I need to look at how shaders are compiled there could be a lot of scope for live code manipulation...
Could be..

Any more ideas?

geposted Fri 29 Jun 18 @ 10:17 pm
Since the shader feature was added, I've been wondering exactly how some coders add the 'audio active' side of things, as some shaders don't respond to audio & some do.

It would be nice to add in to the non responsive shaders - but then I guess that would have to be done on the shadertoys site, before feeding the URL to VDJ.

geposted Sat 30 Jun 18 @ 6:59 am
bumpePRO InfinityMember since 2011
locodog wrote :

Any more ideas?

Grouping Random Shaders will be a bonus,

I would like to have e.g shaders with tunnels in one group and shaders with graphic equalizer in another group of changing randomly. Then I can choose for my specific gig to apply to a specific group.

geposted Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 11:29 am
If they added this back to the effects buttons with a parameter knob that allows you to go between each one would be nice

geposted Mon 16 Jul 18 @ 11:49 pm
Even if you could just set the time between each shade change to something like 3 or 4 minutes

geposted Mon 30 Jul 18 @ 11:58 am
Anything happening on this yet.....for a future update maybe?

geposted Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 9:42 pm
Count me in on this!

geposted Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 11:56 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)