Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Freeze for a second and returns to playing.

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello all
I am looking for some help and hope someone can assist. I am running Vdj 8 on an HP Pavillion Laptop with a Numark NS6. I noticed that Vdj would freeze sound for about a second or two and then start playing again as normal. At 1st the freeze would only happen during a live set if I was connected to the internet for content on-demand. Now I've noticed that the freeze is happening more often regardless of my internet connection and only when using my controller. If I am not using the controller there are no issues or freezing no matter how long I am running my set. The freeze sounds like a quick pop and then the music returns.

Hoping someone can help me correct this.

geposted Tue 31 Jul 18 @ 6:40 pm
I am experiencing the exact issue you are reporting. In the past week, VDJ will freeze for a quick second, then return to normal. Running IBM Thinkpad, latest version of windows 10 and music stored on external lacie drive. Numark DJIO soundcard. It's upsetting as I've used virtual dj for 10 years and never experienced this type of issue.

geposted Wed 01 Aug 18 @ 5:16 am
Are you still experiencing this issue?

geposted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 12:48 am
Yes I am still experiencing the issue and a new issue just started after I ran the last update. I noticed a popping sound through the track. It's not stopping the track and its not happening all the time.

geposted Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 4:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 2:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)