Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Licensing Question

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a "DJ Group" where I have multiple laptops and hire DJs to use my laptops for parties.

I like Virtual DJ a lot as I have been experimenting with it heavily. The thing is I am considering buying the Pro Infinity License because I can't guarantee one type of controller to be used all the time.

So I wish to know is there a way to have multiple Pro Infinity Licences under one name at a discounted price or have a certain agreement for a special sort of licence?
Currently I require 5 licences, plus the laptops are not connected to the internet, so with every update there is the need to update the licenses too.

Is that feasible or do I have to get a new license each time?

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 6:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Pro Infinity license allows you to use any of the supported controllers and more than 1 at the same time.

The license is per person though, so for multiple licensing and discounted prices, you will need to contact Support http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

geposted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 6:25 pm
Hello,

I have submitted a ticket with no response.

I am writing this post not to find a discount but since I will be using VDJ on many of my laptops (technically I am one person / entity) I wanted some clarification if it is still okay to run it on multiple laptops at the same time.

If not shouldn't there be some different pricing for this kind of use ? Or I should buy one licence for each laptop individually?

geposted Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 10:55 am
Not sure why you've not had a response to your ticket.

A licence is for use by one individual but can be live on two computers at a time (one primary and one backup). As soon as a 3rd computer logs in on that particular licence it disables it on the oldest logged in one.

Read the EULA here:

https://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/EULA.html

geposted Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 11:20 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It looks like your ticket was responded to.

You did mention in your ticket that you will be the only user, but in your post you say there will be other dj's using it.
If other dj's are using the other laptops you will need more than one license.

geposted Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 1:06 pm
Ah I just checked and turns out it was answered I expected an e-mail or something to notify me.

As for the multiple users part, the laptops are all mine and they will be locked down to only use VDJ which is why technically I am the user.

But I guess I'll have to get multiple licences then or tell the DJ using it to get a licence.

Thanks

geposted Fri 17 Aug 18 @ 1:13 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)