Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How to re-add songs after being deleted?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Ok, so this might be a bit of a dumb questions but I'm really having trouble with it. I accidentally deleted some songs from VDJ on the browser and now I can't seem to know how to get them back. I have my iTunes linked to VDJ so all my music is still there on iTunes but on VDJ they show deleted and it gives me an "error" if I try to load them on the decks. Can someone please give me a hand here.

geposted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 12:50 pm

geposted Sun 19 Aug 18 @ 12:52 pm
Thanks GroovinDj but I still can't find it there. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but if you could please point me to where to find this info

geposted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 1:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What do you mean by deleted exactly?

geposted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 1:53 pm
I find it very hard to believe that you've been using VDJ for 11 years (same as me) but you don't know how to add tracks to the database.

Surely over those 11 years you must have put some new tracks on your system?

If you've only deleted these tracks from the database, simply add them back in the same way as you would for new tracks.

If OTOH you've deleted them completely from the HDD then you'll need to copy them back onto the HDD first.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 4:58 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I think some people ask question because they do not know, period. just me 2 cents.

geposted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 9:52 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

geposted Tue 21 Aug 18 @ 7:20 am
How do I retrieve files that have been deleted??

I accidentally deleted a file on my VDJ and not it has deleted on my external hard drive how do I get those files back?

Can anyone help?

geposted Sat 16 May 20 @ 12:28 pm
Please don't post the same question multiple times. You already posted here.

geposted Sat 16 May 20 @ 12:31 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)