Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: OSX Mojave

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hi All,

With the release of OSX Mojave, is VDJ compatible with this latest version. Has anyone tried using VDJ with Mojave please.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 10:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
We have not yet found any issue with 10.14 and VirtualDJ, so yes will work fine and we will announce once available. However, as always the case with new OS, make sure your hardware (sound-card, controller etc) is compatible and gets properly detected.

geposted Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 11:10 am
murf77Home userMember since 2012
As soon as i installed OSX Mojave my Vdj 8 crashed my mac. It randomly goes into a kernel panic and only when using vdj. I would avoid the update.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 9:39 am
No issues here. Most likely something else causing the crash.

Controller connected? SoundCard? Maybe either of these do not support Mojave.

geposted Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 9:51 am
yeah since the update to mojave my MacBook has crashed twice in the middle of a gig , ( got a few boos ) so I've gone back to HS till about march next year when most the issues are solved i guess

geposted Tue 13 Nov 18 @ 10:09 pm
Presumably you check to make sure you hardware was up to date and compatible with Mojave??

geposted Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 10:54 pm
Been using VirtualDJ with Mojave since the day of release with no problems.
My Denon MC6000 MKII was compatible from day one too.

geposted Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 11:13 pm
murf77 wrote :
As soon as i installed OSX Mojave my Vdj 8 crashed my mac. It randomly goes into a kernel panic and only when using vdj. I would avoid the update.

I had a kernel panic twice during the same event (using a Denon MC7000). I've been on Mojave for awhile with no problems now though. The only thing that was different is that the client wanted karaoke availability at the wedding, so I did have a 27" Samsung LCD connected via HDMI the whole time. I've definitely read where external monitor connections often cause kernel panics in Macs, so fingers crossed that's all it was.

geposted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 5:19 pm
My Timecode has stopped working since updating. Not sure if it’s Mojave related, but will roll back to High Sierra next weekend to find out for sure. Since I updated OSX, VDJ has crashed a few times where as before it ran sweet. Mine seems to crash early on, but once it’s had it’s hissy fit it does run well for long periods.

geposted Sun 02 Dec 18 @ 6:55 pm
DJ-BONGO1 wrote :
My Timecode has stopped working since updating. Not sure if it’s Mojave related, but will roll back to High Sierra next weekend to find out for sure. Since I updated OSX, VDJ has crashed a few times where as before it ran sweet. Mine seems to crash early on, but once it’s had it’s hissy fit it does run well for long periods.

Did the program crash or did you have a kernel panic where your laptop completely restarted?

geposted Mon 03 Dec 18 @ 6:12 pm
murf77Home userMember since 2012
Ive gone back to Vdj7, works fine with no problems. Serato works fine as well. Vdj8 crashes my mac every single time without fail. Always while crossing a track. btw, crashes with no controller connected and no issue with my sound card.

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 3:38 am
Been using 8 on my 2012 MacBook since it came out, timecode, midi controllers, you name it I’ve used and never had any problems.

Updated to Mojave and timecode is flawless on my end.....

Video, MP3 or Karaoke doesn’t matter, no problems here.

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 3:54 am
[/quote]Did the program crash or did you have a kernel panic where your laptop completely restarted?[/quote]

Everything worked well, just no timecode coming in at all. Now rolled back to High Sierra and it is working again.

geposted Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 11:11 am
Please help just updated my mac and VDJ doesn't see any of my tracks in my library. My library tree is all out of alphabetical order and the "reset the order" does nothing. All roads lead to wiping the machine and putting it back to High Sierra. I can't imagine whats going to happen when I hook up my controller (NS72)

geposted Wed 21 Aug 19 @ 1:58 pm
If you go in the folder playlists there should be a file called order. Delete that then the playlist should be in alphabetical order.
(this order file will be in any folder you change the order of a folder/playlist etc)

geposted Thu 05 Sep 19 @ 10:01 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)