Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Do these features exist in VDJ8? If so where can I find them; if not, can we have them?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

1. The ability to (on both a 2-deck or 4-deck skin) press a hot cue that links to a specific deck and when it switches to that song, it also switches the crossfade slider all the way to that deck (without affecting the leftcross/rightcross settings on the skin.

2. The ability to press a button when a song is selected to make it load and play from a set cue instantly.

2.i. The ability to toggle a mode where every song that is selected is instantly loaded and played from the set cue instantly.

3. Can you get more than 12 samplers? Is there a skin that is the same as the default skin but with extra samplers?

geposted Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 4:00 pm
MixMasterLords wrote :
1. The ability to (on both a 2-deck or 4-deck skin) press a hot cue that links to a specific deck and when it switches to that song, it also switches the crossfade slider all the way to that deck (without affecting the leftcross/rightcross settings on the skin.

Yes, you can map that to a new pad page for example
I made a video showing something like that a while back:

MixMasterLords wrote :
2. The ability to press a button when a song is selected to make it load and play from a set cue instantly.

Yes, you simply set VDJ to always go to first cue on load, and then play. So something like this script:
deck 1 load & deck 1 goto_cue 1 & deck 1 play
and
deck 2 load & deck 2 goto_cue 1 & deck 2 play

MixMasterLords wrote :
2.i. The ability to toggle a mode where every song that is selected is instantly loaded and played from the set cue instantly.

Yes, that's kind of the same, except you ask if a variable is true before you do it, and map a toggle functionality for the variable to a button or keyboard key

MixMasterLords wrote :
3. Can you get more than 12 samplers? Is there a skin that is the same as the default skin but with extra samplers?

Yes a sample bank is without limit (or at least a very long max limit), as seen in this example:

geposted Thu 13 Sep 18 @ 4:58 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)