Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: TheLightingController (ShowXpress, QuickDmx, SweetLight) ready for VirtualDJ 2018

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

geposted Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 4:12 pm
Thank you!! Looks like I’m selling the SoundSwitch box and sticking with Show Xpress!!

geposted Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 12:53 pm
What is TheLightingController vs ShowXpress/QuickDmx/SweetLight
Is it 4 combined products, or 3 hardwares and 1 software or...
What is the story?

geposted Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 1:39 pm
Also, what kind of resources does this take up on your laptop? Does it make your CPU spike up by a lot? I would assume if you use this feature, your specs need to be a lot higher than the standard stuff when you're just doing audio or video alone.

geposted Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 4:22 pm
ShowXpress/QuickDmx/SweetLight are all from same developers, called The Lightning Controller.

The DMX software normally would run on a 2nd computer and take no resources on your DJ computer to use.

geposted Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 5:59 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
The DMX software normally would run on a 2nd computer and take no resources on your DJ computer to use.

Right, but since this runs off VDJ, wouldn't it have to run in the background of your computer that you're using VDJ on?

geposted Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 12:23 pm
visionz5 wrote :
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :

Right, but since this runs off VDJ, wouldn't it have to run in the background of your computer that you're using VDJ on?

Its built into VirtualDJ already. And protocol for sending commands over network. Shouldnt be much noticeable resource wise.

geposted Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 1:12 pm
Can someone send a link to what hardware is needed?

geposted Sat 20 Oct 18 @ 5:26 pm
You can start here. This is just one from Chauvet, You can check other manufacturers.

geposted Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:45 pm
the awesomeness just doesn't stop
Great Job once again to the best team ever VDJ !!

geposted Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 4:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Gents, stay on topic and stop debating about SoundSwitch.

geposted Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 11:19 am
can this be used with an "auto" function where it builds individual light shows per track for you? like I've seen with sound switch?

geposted Thu 22 Aug 19 @ 3:14 am
djmilaPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Dj DruFunk wrote :
can this be used with an "auto" function where it builds individual light shows per track for you? like I've seen with sound switch?

No ;)

geposted Thu 22 Aug 19 @ 9:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

geposted Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 2:55 pm
Does any one know if the dmx interface made by shavay for showxpres is proprietary or will any old one from eBay worck

geposted Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 8:19 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)