Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ Karaoke just stopped working at my venue

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Need help... I have a ticket in but it takes forever to get answers. I was playing at a venue last Saturday and my VDJ just stopped playing sound. I put up one singer and they sang, another singer and it played fine, then all of the sudden I loaded another singer and NO sound. Got home turned it on, and there was sound. Got back to that same venue last night loaded up my VDJ and NO SOUND. Get home and bring up all my equipment and I hooked it all up just like if I was at a bar and guess what.... WORKED FINE.. i'm so scared when I get there tonight it wont work. Has anyone had this issue. I do pay for my VDJ and it laps last week, but I paid for it as soon as I noticed. I'm wondering if they shut something off in my license. It says I am active. HELP

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 5:39 pm
Could be a bad USB cable or possly a hardware fault on your controller?

Need more info on your exact setup and configuration.

You can pay 99 dollars per month for a business license with instant support otherwise its the usual ticket system.

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 6:06 pm
If you are using a controller or external sound interface make sure you plug into the same USB port that works at home. Other than that without any idea of what equipment is in play that's all I have.

geposted Fri 05 Oct 18 @ 6:09 pm
So let me clarify this. I was playing a song for a karaoke singer and it worked perfectly fine, played another song and it played fine. Loaded up another song and had NO sound. Thought it was the version but tried a new version and same thing. the next night different venue and it works perfectly. I was not sure if it had something to do with the license lapsing. as soon as this happened I paid like within min because I thought that was the issue. nothing changed. I can use VDJ8 EVERYWHERE but this one bar. I am at a total loss.

geposted Sat 13 Oct 18 @ 8:26 pm
sometimes smoke machines can cause weird problems.

do you use a controller or USB sound interface?

geposted Sat 13 Oct 18 @ 8:42 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)