Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Editing Virtual Dj Live skin

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Hello guys, I am trying to edit the live video skin and wondering if there is a way to remove the VDJ logo in the middle of the visual rotating jog "overlay". I had some advise and removed the following script from the script page but it does not seem to work.

<logo visibility="not has_logo 'videoskin'">
<pos x="1920-32-172" y="32"/>
<size width="172" height="43" />
</logo>

Is there another batch of info that I'm missing or should I be removing to remove the logo? Please help and thanks.

geposted Fri 25 Jan 19 @ 5:34 pm
I guess i will try and figure this out on my own...thank you virtual dj community.

geposted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 4:08 pm

geposted Tue 29 Jan 19 @ 5:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
After editing the default Video skins, you will have to select that from VDJ Settings. It should have a new entry named as "Edit".The default (hardcoded) skins will always load internally, so custom skins need to have different name

geposted Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 9:20 am
Thanks guys i checked the link to the previous forum and looks like the guy was asking to replace the logo and some suggestions were like putting an overlay or replacing it with a personalized logo. I am pretty much trying to eliminate the logo and preferably leave the red and blue circles or alternatively just remove the colour circles all together. Thanks Djdad, i actually use the edited version when I select the edited skin I use and that has not helped eliminate the logo. I appreciate your guys' feedback.

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 3:25 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Simply put it out of the visible area i.e.: by replacing y="32" with y="-44"

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 7:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you want to remove the logos from the jogwheels in the Live Video skin, you will need to remove the following parts

@Line 425
<logo circle="true" visibility="80%">
<pos x="+126-24" y="+126-24"/>
<size width="48" height="48"/>
</logo>

@Line 471 .. same code as above.

Or if you want to keep the red circles and just remove the logo, you can replace the above <logo>...</logo> codes with
<circle color="red" border="1" border_color="black">
<pos x="+126-24" y="+126-24"/>
<size width="48" height="48"/>
</circle>

geposted Tue 05 Feb 19 @ 7:22 am
Success guys I tried it last night and and here is the result. Thank you for sticking it out and helping through this DJdad. Hope this can help anyone else that maybe looking for the same result. Much appreciated.

geposted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 4:11 am
Hello All,

I am trying to figure out how to change the text display from showing the artist name first to the title name first. Not sure if I need to edit the XML code or what. Any ideas?

geposted Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 2:54 pm
Hi I'm TONEK ,here is what I've discovered about vdj skin edit ing.i f you try to change the XML files on the play-pause-sync&stop button this is what happens( if you open the XML FILES in notepad++,go on the (151) line , Then change the (< up ×="146" y="1596"/>) just change the 146 digit number to 259 ,then save and load up your skin,

geposted Mon 08 Feb 21 @ 12:06 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)