Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Flanger Slider in ColorFX reacts fast

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

The Flanger Slider when I use in ColorFX , reacts to fast.
When move the Color Slider it springs fast to 100% ....
And when move back to center it springs fast back to 0%...

And by the Filter when I open the Gui , the Slider at the Gui not reacts when move the Color Slider... The Colorslider is moving but not the Gui Slider... It works but it looks not good...

Greetings Dani

geposted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 11:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
How do you open the Color FX GUI ? The Color FX is a different "Slot" than the Deck FX, so they will have different GUIs and controls.

EDIT. OK i see the issue for the Filter ColorFX GUI.

and yes the Flanger could come up a bit softer

geposted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:01 pm
If you are in the mood for tweaking colorfx, I think the mobius could go longer :)
It goes from very fast to pretty fast, but a slow one you can use for build-ups (like 16bt or 32bt) are not within range when using the colorfx

It may also make more sense to reverse it so it goes from slower to faster
Of course it's probably more important that it matches how it works on a Pioneer Mixer

geposted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:42 pm
djdad wrote :
How do you open the Color FX GUI ? The Color FX is a different "Slot" than the Deck FX, so they will have different GUIs and controls.

EDIT. OK i see the issue for the Filter ColorFX GUI.

and yes the Flanger could come up a bit softer

The GUI You can open with the Commend on a Button when you need it... But It was nice when this can open for all User in the Dropdown Menu , like the by the other effects in the Dropdown , because also ColorFX Effects have other Parameters you can change when need..
I open it with the normal Command for all effects :
deck left effect_show_gui 'colorfx'
Open it , and You can realtime see , the Flanger springs fast to 100% and back when U use the Slider.. And the the Filer Slider in the Gui does nothing...
In the normal FX slods it work ok...
Thanks Dani

geposted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 5:04 pm
The slider still moves 100% fast if you move the filter slider even a small piece. And back as well.

geposted Tue 09 Apr 19 @ 1:30 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)