Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: which deck does browser_enter load on

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

alucasCUE userMember since 2008
Is it possible to easily find out which deck will be loaded by a browser_enter action (when focus is on songs)?

geposted Sun 10 Feb 19 @ 9:12 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Loads on to the selected deck (in 2 deck mode the one with A or B coloured, in 4 deck 1,2,3 or 4 coloured)

geposted Sun 10 Feb 19 @ 9:19 pm
Thank you for you help but it doesn't seem to be quite as simple as that, for instance for a 2 deck system if the selected deck is playing then it loads on the other deck and if the selected deck is loaded and the other deck is not then it loads on the other deck. The system must know which deck it will load on so I wondered if that was available somehow rather than me writing a rather complicated piece of VDJ script with lots of ? and :.

geposted Mon 11 Feb 19 @ 1:41 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
It will load in this order. It will skip to the next deck if the deck already has a song loaded/ playing:

Selected Deck
Deck 1
Deck 2

geposted Mon 11 Feb 19 @ 10:11 am
Thank you for your response. I'm not sure if anyone else would want to do this but I'll post the scripts that I developed in case they do.

For a 2 deck system, the following script returns "on" if the browser_enter action will load on deck 1 :

"get_defaultdeck & param_equal 1 ? deck 1 loaded ? deck 1 play ? off : deck 2 loaded ? on : off : on : deck 1 loaded ? deck 1 play ? off : deck 2 play ? on : off : deck 2 loaded ? on : off"

Similarly, the following script returns "on" if the browser_enter action will load on deck 2:

"get_defaultdeck & param_equal 2 ? deck 2 loaded ? deck 2 play ? off : deck 1 loaded ? on : off : on : deck 2 loaded ? deck 2 play ? off : deck 1 play ? on : off : deck 1 loaded ? on : off"

Note that you can't just use the inverse of the result of first script instead of the second because in the case that both decks are playing, browser_enter does nothing.

geposted Thu 14 Feb 19 @ 12:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)