Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 Not displaying many songs in certain history files

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have no idea when this started. But I just got an event where a client wants me to play most of what I did the last time for them. I went back to their history file in VDJ and VDJ only shows that I played 19 songs for them. Which is definitely not the case. In fact, in 2018 it looks like only 1 show (played the week before the previously mentioned show) displays all 60 ish songs in the VDJ browser.

Yes I have History delay at 45 sec and my faders are/were up. I almost never use the deck faders. The real problem is that the m3u history file actually HAS all the data from that night. VDJ is just not displaying all the songs from the m3u list in the VDJ browser section.

Here is another shorter Example or the same issue: VDJ shows 2 songs

Actual text from the playlist file in Notepad, 16 songs (this was a short mix session)

geposted Sun 24 Feb 19 @ 6:11 pm
The thing I noticed is that most files are MP4. The one MP3 I can see in the M3U file is the track that's showing in VDJ.

Are those mainly video files, as you appear to have 'show video' turned off?

geposted Sun 24 Feb 19 @ 6:19 pm
You can set video to "preview only" if you don't want the window to show.

geposted Sun 24 Feb 19 @ 6:32 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I mix mostly video so that is seriously odd that it got turned off. Good catch Groovin, that was it. Playlists show in full now. 101 songs instead of 19.. lol. It was a fun event!

Thanks Kradcliffe, I normally want them to show. This was a freak accident.

geposted Tue 26 Feb 19 @ 3:59 am
It would be better if there was a more noticeable difference in button colour for on vs off.

It's always been too similar and hard to tell if the button is engaged.

Thankfully some skins do modify the buttons to make it clearer, but it's bad that the default skin has such poor contrast.

geposted Tue 26 Feb 19 @ 5:42 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
+1 for the visual difference between on and off. This catches me frequently. Never for very long, mind you! But it would be nice to see it clearly on the default skin.

geposted Tue 26 Feb 19 @ 5:55 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)