Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Jog-Grid
Discussion about Jog-Grid

Re-modified skin based on VirtualDJ's original 4 deck skin and mod by TeslaX

geposted Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 8:05 pm
bro can you make a way where you can change the skin color especially daylight skin (white). Thanks awesome skin

geposted Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 9:11 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
the time

geposted Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 10:57 pm
The skin is just a modification of the Atomix Productions/VirtualDJ original 4-deck skin.
Modified by TeslaX and Re-modified by me (fixes, improvements, clean up etc)

Will fix clock for mac, the current mod has a few minor glitches still. And look into making a daylight version as well

geposted Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 3:28 pm
I got a few requests. Can you add a key change drop down mode like on the two deck mode for the four deck? Can you put the option to have the two deck mode? Can you make the pitch slider way lighter? and lastly Can you put a pitch reset button by the pitch slider like on the original? Thanks. I love this skin so far!!!!!

geposted Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 5:28 pm
Hi
I really like this skin but was wondering will there be a 2 deck option?

geposted Fri 15 Mar 19 @ 12:21 pm
I like the skin myself. Would like to see a 2 deck option.

geposted Sat 11 May 19 @ 12:24 pm
I've been messing around with the 2 deck version over the weekend (changing things to my preferences).

Removed the rhythmwave display. Moved the VDJ logo back up to its normal place (moved the clock to accomodate).

Removed the beat keeper and phase indicators, and put the skin name there instead. Moved the pitch % display to the top of the pitch fader, where it's clearer/larger.

Changed DEL text to EJECT. Removed all the unneccessary duplicated info from the jog wheels (it's already in the deck displays).

Changed the deck BPM display to reflect pitch changes. Centred the sandbox text (it was hanging over the button) and removed the logo.

Added a 'colour choices' menu to the VDJ logo.

I still have more mods to do, but it's going OK so far.

geposted Sun 12 May 19 @ 9:40 am
DJLokkePRO InfinityMember since 2012

Hello, are there any news on that?

geposted Sun 12 May 19 @ 6:10 pm
I could be wrong, but I honestly don't think we'll see Mister Skinner here again.

geposted Sun 12 May 19 @ 6:36 pm
groovindj wrote :
I've been messing around with the 2 deck version over the weekend (changing things to my preferences).

Removed the rhythmwave display. Moved the VDJ logo back up to its normal place (moved the clock to accomodate).

Removed the beat keeper and phase indicators, and put the skin name there instead. Moved the pitch % display to the top of the pitch fader, where it's clearer/larger.

Changed DEL text to EJECT. Removed all the unneccessary duplicated info from the jog wheels (it's already in the deck displays).

Changed the deck BPM display to reflect pitch changes. Centred the sandbox text (it was hanging over the button) and removed the logo.

Added a 'colour choices' menu to the VDJ logo.

I still have more mods to do, but it's going OK so far.

Kool I like what you are doing with this skin can you add a choice of 2 decks layout as well also will you be sharing your version.? PS I like your choice of colors.!!!

geposted Sun 12 May 19 @ 8:26 pm
groovindj wrote :
I could be wrong, but I honestly don't think we'll see Mister Skinner here again.

What Happened to Mr. Skinner.? just wondering.!!!

geposted Sun 12 May 19 @ 8:28 pm
great job on the skin, ive been looking all over for a 4 deck option with key match, as im still learning, anyway you could accommodate that? I would greatly appreciate it! I been using your skin for the past week now and that is the only thing I miss from the default 2 deck, either way you did a steller job!!

geposted Tue 04 Jun 19 @ 3:19 am
kidmixxPRO SubscriberMember since 2008
Any word on a 2 deck version?

geposted Wed 12 Oct 22 @ 11:07 pm