Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MK 2 Users

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Having a weird problem since upgrading to the MK 2 from the 1
Can someone share up their sound settings that uses this?

I have line signal and output on both L/R decks, yet no cue/pfl despite the light being lit.
Turn the main/mon mix knob to monitor and have silence.
Works flawlessly in SDJ, so its not a hardware problem despite looking like one.

geposted Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 11:25 am
Just made the swap myself and went through the same nightmare. Cannot understand why they made the MKII so much more difficult to setup than the MKI.
From what I can figure there is no longer an external mixer mode, VDJ must be setup as master and headphones instead of deck 1 and deck 2. The switch on the back must be set in the middle position. You HAVE to use the ASIO drivers (which I hate using) I was not able to get any sound output using the WASAPI drivers.
If you figure a way to set it up like the old way please let me Know (I hate being forced to use the software mixer).

geposted Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:59 pm
Rusty, Its a Mac.
The switch on back now is record prefs now, no int/ext or pc/mac switches anymore.

But I don't see how it could be a driver or assignment issue where I have correct line signal coming in on each deck.
I have a cue/pfl light on when pushed, yet no signal path to the monitor channel and it should be.
When I assign as internal 1/2 main 3/4 monitor my right deck bleeds across regardless of the cf position.

At a recent gig one of the Numark engineers told me it needed to be assigned as deck 1 1/2, deck 2 1/2 so the output was correct and separated which cured the bleed through.

I haven't tried setting this up in audio/midi settings, but I thought those days were long gone.

geposted Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 12:47 am

geposted Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 4:47 pm
The guide seems to be directed at PC users and ASIO drivers.

There has to be someone using this with a Mac on here.

For the life of me I can't understand how I can have line signal on each deck, but not be able to hear the monitor channel when the cue button is lit up.

geposted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 9:09 pm
So what does your audio config currently look like? I assume it's as shown in the setup guide (advanced audio settings, with the Denon switch set to ch 3/4 position)?

geposted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 9:23 pm
It doesn't matter if it's a MAC or a PC.
The audio routing of the device REQUIRES Master+Headphones sound setup to be used.
You cannot use any other way, unless you use a secondary external sound interface that you connect on the analog inputs of MC6000MKII

Finally:
For MAC users: Go to Sound Options on your MAC and set the MC6000MKII to Quadraphonic.
Then in VirtualDJ select Master -> Denon MC6000MKII, Channels 1+2, Headphones -> Denon MC6000MKII, Channels 3+4

geposted Tue 30 Apr 19 @ 10:10 pm
Thank you
I just got back to this, and see the problem.
Is there a set up guide that includes this process?

I remember long ago having to do this now, but figured we were past the point of special assignments when an OS sees a device with 4 channels and a program that requires it.
Seems that PC auto detect is capable, why not MAC?

geposted Sun 05 May 19 @ 7:03 pm
Hi, I am having the same problem - how did you resolve it? Thanks.

geposted Sat 20 Jul 19 @ 6:08 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)