Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ Erratic in various locations

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is long and detail filled.
I currently have a Denon MC7000 connected to VDJ 8. Have used a Numark Mixdeck in the past.
My home setup is my controller, laptop (old Windows machine on Win 7) and 2 monitor speakers (powered).
Everything works fine at home. When I setup at certain locations however, (home setup plus 4-6 powered speakers and wireless mic added) my VDJ software acts erratic and will slow down or get choppy. It will tend to raise my CPU to 85% plus and will max out computer resources. I have had this occur with the Numark as well as the Denon but more frequent now with the Denon.
I know I need to replace my laptop but am wondering if power surge or inconsistent power sources can play a part. As stated, everything works fine at home but when I set up in some locations that may have questionable power, this happens.

geposted Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 4:18 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Did you check in task manager that it's virtualdj causing high cpu usage or another process?

geposted Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 4:28 pm
... Try running will WIFI off if you can. Or any other wireless tech.

geposted Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 5:19 pm
You need to investigate what is causing the latency. Could be literally anything. Also, are you just using battery power when it's choppy?

geposted Mon 15 Jul 19 @ 8:14 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)