Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Exception in filter

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

dj20xPRO SubscriberMember since 2007
I know it’s easy but I really don’t find it. When I create a filter I say that case in tag AND that case to add something but I don’t want to have example genre if there is something in that case I don’t want the filter to show the song. Example I could say genre=80 and artist=Bon Jovi but I don’t know how to remove something of. example if something is written in remix. In this example I would see all bon jovi’s Song from 80’s but I would like vdj to not show the songs if something is written in remix. I hope it’s clear. Basicly I just want the opposite of AND

geposted Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 2:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
you can use a combination of AND and != , is not or doesn't contain , depending on the kind of value you want to exclude. ...

geposted Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 3:30 am
Also besides what djdad said above you can use and remix='' for your specific example (in other words you want all files that remix field is blank)
Also something that is very useful in filters is the fact that you CAN use parentheses to group queries.

geposted Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 12:29 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)