Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: browser icons

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

This is a great improvement. I am gleeful that they have returned. Not only is the look 22nd century, but the ease of navigation seems to be enhanced. Keep up the good work...

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 1:15 am
Many users disagree including me. I don't understand, this was reversed months ago then introduced without warning again.

See previous thread;

New Icons

Also, did anybody notice the logo has been upgraded?

Don't like the icons, so, I've returned to the current Public Build b5186.

System Specs;
MacBook Pro 15” 2017, 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Memory, Radeon Pro 560 4096 MB, Intel HD Graphics 630 n1536 MB, macOS Mojave 10.14.6, 500gb SSD, external WD Passport Ultra 2Tb HD containing Music, Video & Karaoke databases and is formatted NTFS, I use the Paragon plugin with NTFS for Mac.
VirtualDJ 2018 b5186 and Denon MC6000 MkII & MC7000 Controllers.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 10:12 am
djles.co.uk wrote :

I've returned to the current Public Build b5186.

No need to do that. As I said in the other thread, if you add 'custom icons' to whatever skin(s) you use, they will stay there regardless of what Atomix does to the default icons. Custom icons are read from the skin graphics file rather than from VDJ itself.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 4:43 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
groovindj wrote :

No need to do that. As I said in the other thread, if you add 'custom icons' to whatever skin(s) you use, they will stay there regardless of what Atomix does to the default icons. Custom icons are read from the skin graphics file rather than from VDJ itself.

100%

I personally love the new icons, but you can customize them as you wish!

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 6:08 pm
groovindj wrote :
djles.co.uk wrote :

I've returned to the current Public Build b5186.

yes but for those who can't edit or are very uncomfortable with it (let alone have poorer eyesight...) then we're stuck with having to shove our faces closer to the screen all over again

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 7:50 pm
Meh - it's as easy as clicking a couple of buttons.

Use djdad's Browser Tweaks util, select the donor skin and the recipient, then click the button.

geposted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 8:28 pm
Nope, Browser Tweaks is PC only, no Mac option.

I've changed to DJDaD's Blocks ver 4 skin that gives the option of default or custom icons.

geposted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 1:56 pm
Have you not got any PC access at all now? You certainly used to have Windows.

geposted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 2:27 pm
Yes, on my old 2010 MBP is boot camped with Windows 7. it's been out of service for over a year due to overheating and constant crashing (probably thermal paste issue).

As mentioned above, I've switched to DJDaD's Blocks ver 4 which gives the option of default or custom icons anyway.

geposted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 3:13 pm
djles.co.uk wrote :
Also, did anybody notice the logo has been upgraded?

Yes, and I discovered that it only shows the new style logo when you're logged in. Log out and you get the old one.

Maybe there are different logos for diffferent license types?

geposted Mon 09 Sep 19 @ 7:47 pm
............or legit versions as opposed to..........

Could be some revealing screenshots when asking for help, or am I just being cynical :-)

geposted Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 1:20 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)