Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deck Screen Swapping Issue on NVii

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sh6397PRO Infinity(VDJartnet plugin - QLC+)Member since 2012
Hi, since updating to the latest version of VDJ8.3 on my Mac, whenever I press the button to swap between decks on the left side of my NVii, it also swaps the screen (just the screen, not the other controls) on the right side.

E.g. If Left is on Deck 1 and Right is on Deck 2, pressing the Left Deck Swap button would change the Right Screen to Deck 4. The right play button would still affect Deck 2.
However, if Left is on Deck 3 and Right is on Deck 2, pressing the Left Deck Swap button would only change the left deck.

The right deck swap button only affects the right deck.

This happens either on my custom mapping or the default VDJ factory one and I've checked the mapping for the deck swap buttons and nothing seems amiss.

Any help would be appreciated - I keep thinking the right is on a different deck to what it is and playing the wrong tracks :/

Thanks!

geposted Sun 15 Sep 19 @ 8:14 pm
On your mappers page, what's the RIGHT screen decks assignment ?

geposted Mon 16 Sep 19 @ 7:44 am
Hi, the right deck is assigned to 2 and 4.

I also had my backup out this weekend to check it was all working and noticed it runs fine on Windows, this issue only affects my Mac (MBP 2018 15”).

Thanks,

Sam

geposted Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 11:58 am
Hi,

Has anyone got any ideas on this? Nearly pressed play on the wrong deck for first dance tonight as it was displaying a different track on the screen as to what the controller was actually controlling with the play button.

This is only on Mac btw, the issue is not the same if I plug in on Windows.

Many thanks!

geposted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 8:20 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)