Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do I clear a deck now?

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

KizzumeHome userMember since 2017
There's no stop button anymore, so once something is loaded into a deck, I can't find a way to clear it. Right clicking the play/pause button does the same as left clicking it. I have no idea how to clear a deck now. I've tried using ctrl, alt, shift when clicking (both right and left clicking) the cue and the play/pause button, nothing different than just a regular left click.

Why in the world would you get rid of the stop button?

The vertical spacing between songs is almost doubled, so I can see far fewer songs at a time on the screen. Why in the world would you do that? Are you expecting that people have vertical monitors or something?

There's no longer anything visual to see whether my mic is on or not. I count on that a LOT when I'm DJing.

There's also no quick option for starting a stream, I HAVE to go into options now, since that entire portion of the interface has been removed.

Is it possible to go back to an older version and still keep my settings?

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 6:31 am
Phwew! I changed skins, the old skin is still available that has all the options that were removed from the new skin. I have no idea why anyone would want to purposely remove so many options.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 6:45 am
Yes there is a stop button. There is also a button for clearing the deck.

The vertical spacing can be changed. There is a mic on button, that changes colour when it's engaged.

It's almost like you haven't used VDJ before - or read the new manual.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:28 am
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
groovindj wrote :

The vertical spacing can be changed. There is a mic on button, that changes colour when it's engaged.

the pro skin is perfect. i was using quite a few skins i liked. but this is a little dark. but once you start mixing you get used to it. also i think it depends on the controller you have. what options will show up. i suggest everyone goes to their config. and just check to make sure you are set up the way you had it before. my upgrade went smoothly and didnt touch my settings. but it was the 32bit upgrade. now using 64 and is smooth.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 11:31 am
groovindj wrote :
With the old skin, sure, and I'm glad I found I could revert it back to the old skin. The "Starter" skin it defaulted me to doesn't have a stop button. The issue is that it changed to the "starter" skin, which I was completely unfamiliar with.
Quote :

The starter skin doesn't give me the tabs to click to give me the mic button.
Quote :

I've been using it for 2 years, and I've never changed the skin before, I had no reason to; I just stuck with what *was* the default. Where's the new manual? I can take a look at it. The tutorials are for the old skin--so I doubt that's what you're talking about.

Thanks

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 1:01 pm
hh73 wrote :
groovindj wrote :

the pro skin is perfect. i was using quite a few skins i liked. but this is a little dark. but once you start mixing you get used to it. also i think it depends on the controller you have. what options will show up. i suggest everyone goes to their config. and just check to make sure you are set up the way you had it before. my upgrade went smoothly and didnt touch my settings. but it was the 32bit upgrade. now using 64 and is smooth.

Yeah, what happened is that, after the update, it started me with the "starter" skin, which is really limited.

Thanks

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 1:02 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)