Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: denon drivers and new amd ryzen 3000 series

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
i know a lot of you use laptops, and whatnot. but i discovered a huge issue with my pc. i also use vdj with an intel i7 notebook when i play parties.

anyway. heres the issue. i mainly do podcasts. and do it from my pc. my msi motherboard with an intel i7-9700k. (no fancy overclocking, 32gbs ram). was working fine with my denon controllers. i have the mc6000mk2 (possible best controller ever) and an mc7000.

so my msi motherboard died. cpu is fine.. i decided i would go for an amd ryzen build. i got the ryzen 9 12 core chip. everything is mostly fine. but with my denon controllers. i was getting awful stuttering. not so bad in vdj. but everywhere. youtube, just playing music via foobar, chrome, opera, even audacity. i tried ever trick in the ryzen boards. nada

so i have an old pioner ddj rr. i was like let me see. and i plugged it in. uninstalled the denon drivers. and no stuttering or skipping. every is perfect

so. im going to either use the mc7000 with the laptop or sell it. and i bought a ddj 800. which is basically an improved ddj rr.

point is if anyone has a working denon system. and is thinking of using ryzen. think twice. it seems to be their drivers. they arent updated much. its a really nice controller. but if an older pioneer just works. then the competitors should too.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 11:17 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)