Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Does Not Detect Pioneer DDJ SZ2

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I personally own a Pioneer DDJ SX2 but have done events with my friends owning the SX3. Works good with no issues as I know to have the latest drivers installed. But long story short, Ive gone to events where they have thr DDJ SZ and it will not connect. And now that there is the DDJ SZ2 I figured maybe it was the hardware. Nope. The same issue. I plug in their USB to my Macbook Pro and you can control the knobs and faders no problem. You can even see the levels moving on the mixers board but......Virtual DJ does not recognize it. It stays stuck stating there is a DDJ SX2 in the audio section. I tried clearing that out, I tried restarting the laptop and the DDJ SZ2 and then plugging in. So can someone please help with configuration so I dont have these emberassing moments anymore please? Thank you. Good thing they have Serato with their playlists so I can drop a set. Some times I bring my own SX2 as a back up knowing Im going to run into this issue each and every time. All help is apreciated.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:44 pm
By the way, I have the latest Virtual DJ 2020 installed on the latest Apple software running on a Macbook Pro 2015.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:46 pm
deejayrid wrote :
Virtual DJ does not recognize it

....and you installed the driver first?

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 7:50 pm
Yeah man. I know better to have it pre installed. It's the latest version from the Pioneer website too.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 8:23 pm

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 8:26 pm
So I went to the security section of my Macbook and if said that it was blocking DDJ SZ2 from loading. Well, I won't find out if it worked or not until next week when I link up at the night club. Thank you for your help. I will update everyone to let you know if it worked. Thank you.

geposted Sun 29 Sep 19 @ 8:47 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)