Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: THE CUE SELECTOR IN HERCULES RMX IS HEARD IN SPEAKERS

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I shust downloaded the last update, but here is the problem, when i select a song to in deck A o deck B, when the 1 of the decks in in play mode, & when i tried to hear other song in my headphones usin my CUE SELECTOR, the music is Heard in the open speaker, this issue was never hapenned to me , ive tried to figured out trying to update HERCULES DRIVES but remain the same trouble, i dont know what to do.

geposted Sat 05 Oct 19 @ 7:36 pm
What are your VDJ config audio settings? Picture please.

geposted Sat 05 Oct 19 @ 7:54 pm

geposted Sat 05 Oct 19 @ 9:16 pm
Why are you using WASAPI? The RMX should have an ASIO driver.

It's the ASIO driver that will allow four channels (two for master + two for cue). If you use WASAPI then you need to ensure (via Windows audio settings) that it's set to quadraphonic (4 channel) mode.

geposted Sat 05 Oct 19 @ 10:00 pm
Dj-RFTDPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Here is the correct configuration ...

geposted Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 8:32 pm
i dont have choice. by default VDJ gives me this option, what do i have to do??? thx in advanced

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 8:42 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Your headphones should be channel 3/4, not 1/2

If you want to use ASIO, you can switch it in the Hercules control panel as shown in the post above, but since WASAPI offers 4 output channels as well (as you can see on the right) that should not be absolutely necessary.

geposted Tue 08 Oct 19 @ 8:45 pm
tank you very much for your advice, i made the chages that u suggest, Now i working properly…. here the screen for anyone that has this issue too…. best regards

geposted Fri 11 Oct 19 @ 2:31 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)