Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: In 2 deck PERFORMANCE layout the tab button reacts as if I was using 4 deck

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

I think this might be a bug. I'm using the PERFORMANCE layout with 2 decks VERTICAL waveform, when I pressed the TAB button on my laptop to switch back to deck 1 from deck 2. I end up pressing TAB 3 more times just to select deck 1 again. To my knowledge I feel like even though I am only using 2-Decks the software reacts to the press of TAB as if I was running 4-Decks. This only happen with the vertical waveform in PERFORMANCE. Is anyone else having this issue? Hopefully PRO can get a vertical waveform as well.

geposted Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 11:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps you have a 4 Deck controller connected ?

geposted Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 11:57 pm
I do have a 4 deck controller but this is from just using the audio laptop to set up cues without the controller being connected. Even with the controller connected that should not happen, because in the software I'm on 2 deck. As I mention in the OP it only happen when I select the vertical waveform in the performance layout.

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 12:04 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Indeed you are right. Reason why i could not reproduce in first place, was because i was using an updated skin included in a Beta Build, so consider this as fixed in next update.

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 12:11 am
Thank you sir. I think I speak for all of us when I say we appreciate y'all. Keep up the good work!

geposted Thu 10 Oct 19 @ 12:18 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)