Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Program freezes and crashes during set

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

Since the last upgrade, Virtual DJ takes 1-2 minutes to load a song. It also crashes if I'm lucky, in the middle of a set. Also, I lost all of my samples in the sampler folder and cannot access my downloads folder on my Mac. I'm trying to figure out if it's an ongoing issue, or is it user error? I also have to log in and change my settings every time I start up the program. Please help

geposted Wed 13 Nov 19 @ 11:47 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Not a Mac user myself, but it would likely help others here help you if you provide:
- MacOS version
- VDJ version including build number (on the settings screen)
- Info about any external controllers or hard drives you have connected
- Picture of audio config

geposted Thu 14 Nov 19 @ 3:07 pm
BLUF: I'm a MacBook Pro user using MacOS Mojave version.

The past few weeks, I've had Virtual DJ freeze/crash in the middle of me entertaining. The first time, it happened three times during a wedding reception and last night it happened twice. When it happens, I'm not even touching the computer or deck. Any ideas what's happening or a fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

geposted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 4:54 pm
Had it happen to me too, Virtual Dj Just re booted was on auto mix. So i found out I had somethings on my boot drive that should not be there and it was not removable. Had to wipe Boot drive and start all over. What A Pain. But I'm Still learning. MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) MacOS Catalina 2.5 GHz Duel-Core I5
8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

geposted Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 5:10 pm

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)