Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJScript help

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

FuchiKPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I need some help getting my controller working the way that I want. I have mucked around but can't seem to the language doing what I want.

as seen here

I have enough knobs to control multiple effect params.

What I want to do is have it so that when I select an effect slot by pressing (ideally) [buttons 55] Assign 1,2 or 3, the three effect knobs are set to params 1, 2 or 3 for that effect slot. Assign 4 should bring everything back to the default setup.

Alternatively (because I don't think the software/controller views the 4 assigns as separate programmable buttons), Shift + 50, 51 or 52 should do the same thing (as in assign the knobs to the selected effect slots params.

Help please.

geposted Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 11:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In order to give you the best approach, which controller is the one you are using ?

geposted Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 11:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If its the MC7000 (as per account stats), then you can try the following mapping...

both FX1 ASSIGN and FX2_ASSIGN
action_deck 4 ? set '$fxslotassign' 0 : action_deck 3 ? set '$fxslotassign' 3 : action_deck 2 ? set '$fxslotassign' 2 : set '$fxslotassign' 1

both LED_FX1 ASSIGN and LED_FX2_ASSIGN
  action_deck 4 ? var '$fxslotassign' 0 : action_deck 3 ? var '$fxslotassign' 3 : action_deck 2 ? var '$fxslotassign' 2 : var '$fxslotassign' 1

FX1_PARAM
  var '$fxslotassign' 3 ? effect_slider 3 1 :  var '$fxslotassign' 2 ? effect_slider 2 1 : effect_slider 1

FX2_PARAM
 var '$fxslotassign' 3 ? effect_slider 3 2 :  var '$fxslotassign' 2 ? effect_slider 2 2 : var '$fxslotassign' 1 ? effect_slider 2 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 2 1 : effect_slider 2

FX3_PARAM
  var '$fxslotassign' 3 ? effect_slider 3 3 :  var '$fxslotassign' 2 ? effect_slider 2 3 : var '$fxslotassign' 1 ? effect_slider 3 : effect_3slots_layout ? effect_slider 3 1 : effect_slider 3

geposted Mon 02 Dec 19 @ 12:03 pm
My god you're a brilliant Dad. :)

Thanks muchly!

geposted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 7:54 am
Nice. I didn't think that was possible due to the very different nature of those buttons, 55 but now i see we just need to put a longer command in 55.

geposted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 10:09 am
This scripting is a complete gamechanger in terms of how fx are used and almost completely negates the need for a separate controller (such as a Behringer CMD DV-1) to control multiple fx simultaneously for layering.

To be best of my knowledge, this is something which would be difficult to do without at least 3 knobs and selector buttons to assign to the task, but in the case of the Denon there's plenty of knobs to spare.

The great thing is that this way I can layer echo (and control the band filter for it) and flange at the same time. Very fun.

geposted Sun 17 May 20 @ 3:33 am
How would I go about setting this up on the XDJ XZ.

And is it possible to setup a 4 band EQ? Perhaps by freeing up each channel's colour fx nob. The colour FX nobs would fit quite nicely in the MIC area.

geposted Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 9:11 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's all there above just your HW dial might have different names.
4 band eq, well you'd need a 4 band eq vst & your device would have to be a master/headphones type of set up

geposted Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 11:37 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)