Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How do I find my VirtualDJ OEM license number
Im new to this and I just bought the Mix Track Pro 3 and cant locate my license number for Viritual Dj. The Mix Track Pro 3 mentions Virtual DJ is included. I registered the product, but don't see a license number to use. Would that indicate it actually didn't come with it and I need to purchase? Is there some way to locate it?

geposted Thu 26 Dec 19 @ 10:44 pm
You need to double check the packaging and deal you purchased for this info. I've not seen this bundle myself so cannot answer 100% but i have seen packaging that says "Compatible with VDJ" , " Free VDJ home " and such, "home version " is free, then theres the 10min demo version too ,
More info here
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackpro3/installation.html

So without knowing where/when/what bundle you purchased it's hard to clarify the VDJ inclusion
In the past though the license number has been on the underside of the controller when it's serial number based, some units have been sold with VDJ Full included in which case VDJ will just activate , Make sure you also create a VDJ account to link your license too, and as far as i know license is not transferable so once you link to your email/forum account then it's stuck to you.

good luck

darksrp1te

geposted Sun 29 Dec 19 @ 10:21 am
Im new to this and I just bought the MIXTRACK PLATINUM FX and cant locate my license number for Viritual Dj. I registered the product, but don't see a license number to use. Would that indicate it actually didn't come with it and I need to purchase? Is there some way to locate it?

geposted Sat 21 Aug 21 @ 10:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@Dj 90`s Baller
No numbers needed, just login to the software with the same details you used to login here.

geposted Sat 21 Aug 21 @ 11:36 pm