Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: sound sync on video

Dieses Thema ist veraltet und kann veraltete oder falsche Informationen enthalten.

sound is not in sync with the artists when using video can you help

geposted Tue 14 Jan 20 @ 3:18 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search the options for a word(s) that relates to your problem "delay" or "video output" see what pops up.

geposted Tue 14 Jan 20 @ 4:02 pm
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi
You can add the following script to a custom slider button
"param_add -0.5 & param_multiply 1000 & video_delay"
(as supplied to me by Adion thnx) this will speed up or slow down the video by a maximum of 1/2 second.

In the middle, the video delay is 0, as you move it left the video will be AHEAD of the sound, if you move it to the right the video will be BEHIND the sound.
Increase or decrease the sensitivity by altering the number 1000 in the script (2000 = max 1 sec ahead or behind, 4000 = max 2 secs ahead or behind etc)
Hope this helps

geposted Sat 01 Feb 20 @ 5:48 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
If this is only when you connect to an external TV, some TVs have a lot of processing and buffering. I recommend turning all that off. Some TVs have a "Game Mode" that also turns everything that can cause a delays. Trust me, those tidbits were gold when I found them and has nothing to do with VDJ.

geposted Mon 03 Feb 20 @ 1:15 am
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
It’s absolutely not a problem with Virtual DJ, and those are good pointers for a personal setup, however I cannot go adjusting a venues video setup to suit me so to have a video delay function is essential & thankfully something the guys at VDJ though of providing to assist me when working.

geposted Mon 03 Feb 20 @ 10:25 pm
Imagine having 20 TVs and 2 projectors on a multiple display electronic splitter lol - If they are setup correctly all will be fine. Just make sure you listen in your headphones to mix and do not rely on the audio and/or video from the speakers as that will get you in trouble.

geposted Tue 04 Feb 20 @ 2:42 am

(Alte Themen und Foren werden automatisch geschlossen)